Monday, December 19, 2011

Antique KinderGarten Chair in Process

 Not so as you can tell at the moment... but this little guy is going to be cute as a bug!  Now, I realize that I post things like that often... being exuberant about how something is going to, or does, turn out. 

Those of you who know me know that I am also prone to praising my own cooking!  It truly isn't that I am looking for any recognition.  It's just that I am more like a kid:  I get really, really excited when creative projects turn out well.  And I have deep enjoyment of good food and beautiful things:)  So, please bear with my exuberance.  I love sharing these processes with you!


I am doing the chair in Annie Sloan's Duck Egg blue and Versailles green. 
There is a sweet little # 13 stamped into the metal on the back of the chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment