Sunday, April 15, 2012

File Cabinet with Casters

Here is the result of today's project with the file cabinet.  I still haven't decided it's ultimate finish.. clear wax, dark wax accents, or satin finish... I'll keep thinking.  I am loving the crispness of CeCe Caldwell's Simply White with this though.. so probably one of the clear finishes.
I put some casters (with stops) on the bottom so that I can file from wherever I feel like it:)  While pre-drilling the holes for the screws, I was contemplating how anal I am about my power tools!  I must have each drill bit in it's proper place, etc.  As I was thinking about this, I could smell the delicious scent of the Shrimp Dianne that my husband is cooking in the kitchen.  Got to love modern times!



Happy!  Now if only the filing elves would come while I am sleeping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment