Monday, July 16, 2012

CeCe Caldwell's is in Parker!

If you have been waiting to start your painting project, now is the time!  The entire line-up of CeCe Caldwell's delicious, Zero VOC paints are at The Parker Shoppes... including all the newly released colors!


I call this color Hennessey Hay:  It is equal parts Cinco Bayous Moss and Texas Prarie.  The back panel is done in Vintage White.  A gentleman walked by while I was painting it in the store and asked "Why don't I smell paint fumes?" Because there are none with CeCe's all natural paints!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    Love the color combo. Thanks for posting. I reposted your content at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Klems-Kollectables/124899370956685

    I'll send you pictures when I am done with some of mine. I have been way to busy sourcing pieces. Time to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am looking forward to seeing your pieces:)

    ReplyDelete